This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of this website, along with online purchases and bookings made via this website. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Although the terms and conditions shown on this website may change from time to time without notice, it is only those terms and conditions in force at the time you use this website that are relevant to you.
Please note that all information shown on this website may change at any time without notice. The availability of wine, specialty vintages, merchandise, tickets and competitions shown or referred to on this website is subject to change, delay or cancellation due to out of stock issues, vintage changes and freight delays. Competitions may be subject to individual terms and conditions available at the time of entry. Employees of Rathbone Wine Group and its related bodies corporate, including immediate families, may become members of Rathbone Wine Group but cannot enter any competitions promoted on the Rathbone Wine Group website. The information on this site is only intended to be of a general nature – detailed particulars can be obtained by contacting the relevant contact person.
Limitation of Liability
This website is operated by Rathbone Wine Group Pty Ltd far as is permitted by law, you agree when you use this website to indemnify and release Rathbone Wine Group in respect of any claims, loss or damage incurred as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in this website.
Rathbone Wine Group reserves the right to refuse any purchase order, competition entry or booking made via this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright and other intellectual property rights in respect of this website are owned by Rathbone Wine Group, its affiliates, corporate partners or licensors, unless expressly indicated to the contrary.
You may download, store in cache, display, print and copy material in a complete and unaltered form for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you:
» Keep intact all copyright and trademark notices (set out below); &
» Do not use the material in any manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands.
Provided the above conditions are followed, you may use the material on this website for the purpose of research or study, provided your use is fair. It is deemed fair to reproduce no more than 10% of the number of words on this website and to only use the material for class use or assessment.
You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, alter, distribute or display the material on this website in any way without our prior written permission. Breach of this may render you liable at law for criminal and/or civil penalties. Our website content is protected by Australian and copyright and trademark laws and you are not permitted to make any unauthorized use of its contents.
The trademarks that appear on this site are primarily trademarks of Rathbone Wine Group, its related bodies corporate or other affiliates.
Other trademarks displayed on this website are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on this website in the absence of written consent from Rathbone Wine Group, its related bodies corporate, or the relevant affiliate or the third party owner of the trade mark.
Rathbone Wine Group may vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any variations become effective upon posting. By continuing to use this website following a variation of the terms and conditions, you consent to be bound by the varied terms and conditions.
Third Party Links
This website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of Rathbone Wine Group and Rathbone Wine Group is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. Rathbone Wine Group provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Rathbone Wine Group, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, corporate partners or licensors. You access such websites entirely at your own risk.
Marketing Promotions and Lotteries
XANADU 2023 – SHORE LEAVE COMPETITION
- The Promoter is: Xanadu Wines of registered office address: 262 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3000. The abovementioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must reshare the post to their personal Instagram account, tag a friend, and be following @xanaduwines.
- The closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEST) Sunday 19th February 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are stipulated in section 3 of these terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be drawn at random at 262 Lorimer Street Port Melbourne, VIC on Tuesday 21st February 2023.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner agrees that the prize itself is two electronic tickets to the 2023 MidWest Paddock to Plate, held in Geraldton Western Australia and it’s the Winners responsibility to arrange travel and accommodation to and from Geraldton, Western Australia.
- The winner’s name will be published on our website.
Marketing and Opt In
By providing your contact details after purchasing via our online store, signing up to our database or joining our Wine Club, you subscribe to receive future special offers, promotions plus information about special events from Xanadu Wines, and our representatives, until such time as you request us to stop. Should you wish to opt out at any time, simply let us know by phone or email. We will provide you with appropriate contact details every time we contact you. Your details remain yours and may only be shared with our representatives for the purposes of communicating Xanadu Wines offers only. They will NOT be sold or rented to any other companies.
Gift Voucher Policy
Gift vouchers are redeemable for purchases online as well as at our cellar door. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash. Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from date of purchase. Gift vouchers must be redeemed by the expiry date. Expired gift vouchers hold no value and cannot be extended. Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
Vintage Rolls & Product Availability
We cannot guarantee the availability of all products on the website. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement or provide an equivalent replacement ie. updated vintage of the same product. We cannot guarantee the availability of vintages and might roll over to a new vintage. In the event an updated vintage is not possible the closest available varietal may be substituted. All goods are offered subject to availability.
The delivery address that is nominated needs to be within a location that Rathbone Wine Group (and any of its subsidiary wineries) provide a delivery service. Please see the below list of postcodes Rathbone Wine Group do not deliver to and will request a new postal address.
Due to Australian Law, the Rathbone Wine Group cannot leave parcels at the door unattended. This is because our parcels contain alcohol and therefore require a person over the age of 18 to sign for and accept. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may occur.
Receipt of Goods
Delivery can be accepted and signed by anyone at the delivery address who are presumed to be authorised to receive the goods on your behalf. Proof of identification and evidence of proof of age may be requested to verify identity and proof of age that the person is aged eighteen years or over. The goods will not be delivered to a person under the age of eighteen years.
Postcodes excluded from receiving deliveries:
4605, 4713, 4816, 4825, 4830, 4871, 4876, 4895, 6798, 6799, 6770, 6765, 6718, 6723, 6725, 6726, 6728, 6731, 6733, 6740, 6743, 6753, 6761, 6765, 6770, 0822, 0861, 0862, 0870, 0871, 0872, 0874, 0847, 0850, 0851, 0852, 0853, 0880, 0881, 0886.